Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Etsy Preview











I'm going to open an etsy shop by the end of the month! Or, at least that is the goal! Sooo....if any of y'all need scarves for the winter, I'll be selling those exclusively until I can start painting again. Then, I'll be adding decorative art to the shop. I'm also tossing around the idea of sewing nursing covers "hooter hiders" in my shop. I made a couple for my sis-in-law last weekend, and could not be happier with the results. SUPER FUN. Anyway, feedback on the scarves is appreciated. I'll send out a general email with the link to the shop once it is up! Oh yeah, and a special thanks to lovely Crissy Buchanan for being my scarf model!

1 comment:

  1. I like the style of the black scarf the best, with the buttons. I can't wait to see all of the awesome stuff you are going to make!

    ReplyDelete